- Free Shipping direct to your jobsite or home
- Will not Rot, Warp or Infest like inferior wood products
- Add sophistication to window trim with imitation pre-cast window keystones
- Can be installed during construction, or after as a renovation due to light weight
- Painted any color of your choosing after installation
Keystones add a unique flare and style to windows and doors. Our lightweight polyurethane keystones can be installed either during new construction or after a renovation, and will not rot, warp, or become infested. The size of a keystone will be determined by the trim you're using it with, keystones should generally be 1-2 inches taller than the trim to provide enough visual impact. The shape or design of the keystone is largely a personal preference, and should generally fit with the style and theme of the home.
Keystones have been used in construction projects for thousands of years, and while they're no longer required structurally, they provide a classic, timeless look to any project. They can be used on any building material including brick, stone, stucco, EIFS and even vinyl.
When selecting the placement of keystones, you want to first start with the most often seen doors and windows, and fill in the rest as budget and time permits. A few key places include the front door, garage doors, and large windows on the front of the home. Smaller or less ornate keystones can be used on dormers and less prominent or visible windows.
Keystones are designed to be embedded into exterior window trim!
- Take $100 Off Orders Over $1000 with Coupon BULK10