- Free Shipping direct to your jobsite or home
- Engineered for aesthetics, durability and light weight
- Architecturally Designed to match high-end precast concrete homes
- Will not Rot, Warp or Infest like inferior wood products
- Light Weight means it can be installed during construction, or after as a renovation
- Painted any color of your choosing after installation
- View more Exterior Window Trim Ideas
For moldings designed for windows, visit the Window Trim category.
These Exterior Moldings (or "mid wall bands") are designed to frame and separate sections of a wall. Moldings are most commonly used along the building joint between the first and second floor, or just along a section of wall to fill in otherwise "plain" space. Stucco moldings can additionally be used along the bottom of a wall for a more finished termination. Unlike some molded/extruded products, Decoramould's moldings are cut from a solid material which gives it crisp, straight lines.Example:
The wall band running along the bottom of the porch, and continuing horizontally between the first and second floor.
Moldings can be installed either during the initial construction phase, or added afterwards as a renovation. This eases the design process by allowing you to spread the decisions out over time, giving you time to find exactly what you're looking for and spreading the financial outlay over years instead of weeks. Some of the worst design mistakes are made in a rushed state - either being over-conscious of cost and selecting a molding that is too small, or going with something too large that will overpower the trim on windows and doors.
Due to the light weight of the materials, no additional structural reinforcing is required. While concrete moldings can weigh hundreds of pounds, styrofoam-core moldings weigh just a few pounds per foot, and are recommended to be installed with construction adhesive (not masonry anchors), while matching the look of upscale concrete products. The relatively thin, reinforced concrete coating makes it simple to cut and miter on site with standard wood-working tools, again saving you from having to buy specialized concrete cutting tools.
- Take $100 Off Orders Over $1000 with Coupon BULK10