- Engineered for aesthetics, durability and light weight
- Architecturally Designed to match high-end precast concrete homes
- Will not Rot, Warp or Infest like inferior wood products
- Light Weight means it can be installed during construction, or after as a renovation
- Painted any color of your choosing after installation
- Shipped direct to your jobsite or home, with Free Shipping over $900!
- View more Exterior Window Trim Ideas
- Take $100 Off Orders Over $1000 with Coupon BULK10
Flat Bands are simple, rectangular moldings - the most cost effective profile. Don't be fooled by their appearance though, they serve to effectively enhance windows and other architectural features. Flat Bands may replace all other elements of decorative trim, including: window surrounds, wall moldings, pilasters and cornices. In addition, Flat Bands may be used to "build up" other moldings, adding depth and an additional layer of distinction.
Exterior Flat Trim Sizes
We carry sizes of flat trim ranging from 1"x4" to 2"x12", letting you customize the look of your home in any way you want. Typically, a 4" window sill will look the same as a 3" window sill, though most windows will accommodate 5" or 6" concrete-style trims without any problems.
For a little thicker look, 2"x4" or 2"x6" stucco trims work great, adding shadows and depth to the look of your windows.
Decoramould is a stucco flat bands supplier for exterior home renovation, retrofits and alterations throughout the U.S.A. and Canada. Customers can buy exterior stucco flat bands online, and have their exterior flat bands purchase shipped directly to them.
Our stucco flat bands look like high end concrete flat bands, but weigh only a fraction as much - and often cost only a fraction as much as well. They can be installed during the initial construction of a home or building, or added on as decorative flat bands after construction. Installation is as easy as adhering them to the wall surface, for more information see installation instructions.