5 3/4 inch Height x 4 inch Width x 8 foot Length. A multi-stepped window sill the half-dozen shadows created by the multiple levels adds contrast and depth to your walls at the right time of the day.
- Comes ready-to-paint (masonry or stucco paint)
- Looks like high-end concrete, without the high cost or weight
- Will not rot, warp or infest like wood products
- Cut and miter with standard wood-working tools
- Install during or after construction
We sell direct, with no middle-man distributors marking up the price, and reducing your costs by about 50%. Ships direct to your job site or home via LTL courier (UPS for smaller orders).
All products are shipped ready to paint, direct from our factory. It must be painted on site, in any color of your choice, using an exterior-grade masonry-paint found at your local hardware store or stucco distributor (eg. Dryvit, Senergy, Sto).
Install With Adhesive
This can be installed either during construction, or after your project has been completed, for extra finishing touches. Use an enhanced-cement/stucco adhesive for masonry surfaces, PL-premium on other surfaces.